Not much to celebrate on the second
The year's begun, I reckon
We will see how this new decade goes
There's been some conversation
About what to call the last one
I vote that we call it the "uh-oh"s
Okay, so yeah, you have to pronounce it "conver-say-shun" to make it rhyme, but whatever... And no, that's not a typo. I think with all the challenges of this past decade, the "uh oh"s seems really appropriate.
What do you think we should call the last decade? The oughts? The zeroes? The two-thousands? The 0-0s (pronounced oh-ohs)? Or maybe you're thinking "who cares? It's over", and that's a perfectly valid position, too.
Whatever you call it, the old decade is past and the new one just beginning. Well, unless you realize that 2010 is actually the last year of the current decade, in which case we have another year to go. Either way, let's make 2010 a good one.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment